16 Tennyson Street Sandringham
Expansive Land, Contemporary Build
5 bed + 3 bath + 4 car Bought for $3.6m Chris Carrington & Nick Johnstone, Nick Johnstone
* Automatic 4-car garage plus storage and additional off-street parking
* Secure automatic gates
* Enticing gardens featuring automated watering system and 22,500L underground water storage
* Streamlined cabinetry and integrated storage solutions throughout.
* Hydronic heating, stylish gas fireplaces, zoned ducted air conditioning, heated towel rails
* C-Bus home automation,Sonos surround sound, digital security, alarm, PABX telecommunications
* Ducted vacuum
“Access the first floor by a pair of stairwells conveniently placed inside and out. Enjoy a blissful outdoor terrace with commanding blue water views adjoining a spacious children’s retreat/home office, two luxurious bathrooms and the four remaining bedrooms. Perfectly positioned to take advantage of Sandringham Hill’s natural elevation, the village, beach and local train station are all just a short stroll away. Make plans to inspect with the whole family today.”
The full report on this property has been withheld.
If you would like a confidential, obligation free discussion regarding this property or property in the area please contact Nicole Jacobs (0411 296 225 or email@example.com).
At Nicole Jacobs Property we pride ourselves on the research and strategy that goes into planning for any purchase. We would be happy to meet with you to discuss how you may buy this property, or others available both on and off market.